Friday, May 11, 2012

Oops.

Last night's post was pretty awesome. At least for the probably two people in a far Eastern time zones who read it before I accidentally deleted it on my phone's mobile app. Since I don't believe in trying to recreate humor from memory (and trust me, I know what words I wrote here, I just don't think they're funny the second time around) you'll just have to take my word for it. I will reveal that my exercise was Nerf sword street fighting with kids after dark. I'll at least post the super-radical pic here so you can have some SNES memories.

White people and their girlfriends love a good street fight.

Oh, and some of the great Street Fighter avatars in all their low-resolution glory:



In the Islam section, we profiled a great warrior, Mus'ab Ibn Umair (may Allah be pleased with him). He was a diplomat first and would always reason his way out of a fight if needed, but went down with both "guns" blazing in the battle of 'Uhud. He refused to drop either the banner of Islam or his weapon and he didn't stop until both hands were chopped off. That's one bad brother! 

I can't promise that tonight's post will be anything like the One That Got Away, but alas, life is fleeting—get over it!

Until later ...




No comments:

Post a Comment